Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Thoughts On Running!

Helllooooooo friends!
How's your day been? I've been TRYING to eat healthier but its hard. So I'm going to try to re-motivate my self by talking about fitness a little more.


I've really been enjoying going on runs after school or even just to relive stress and it really has been a nice way to just vent. A lot of you may be thinking that I'm absolutely crazy!! (I'm not crazy I swear but let me explain)  At first I used to HATE running and I don't really hate many things but that was one of them. On youtube I was seeing a lot of people doing fitness routines and they would talk about how much they loved running and how it was such a great stress reliever. It honestly is. At first I didn't really like it but I started telling myself that I did and I kept telling myself all of the benefits and how its really good for my heart. Well now whenever I can go for a run I do. I'll admit, I'm not the best runner honestly I don't even full on run. I just jog and walk. I've found that just going on a short jog a few times a week has built up my strength and endurance.



My favorite app to track how far I'm running is the nike running app. It tells you the distance of your run, how long you ran, how many runs you have gon, heart rate (if you have the Nike gadget), pace, and lastly your Nike fuel points.

Are there any fitness classes you guys have been taking?
xoxo, Kiki

my links:
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki
***purchase my favorite candles : www.soyinlovescents.com ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS