Sunday, January 25, 2015

What I've learned (and still am learning) about fitness.

What I've learned (and still am learning) about fitness.

Today I realized something, you can't make yourself do something you don't want to do. For example, I really enjoy playing some yoga videos on YouTube and doing them. But I've realized that somedays I just don't want to do it and I find myself rushing to finish the video or not putting my mind on it.

It's okay to indulge, to skip a workout, to have a bad day, to not be happy all the time. YOU KNOW WHY?!?! Cause you're human! Complete and utterly human! This is a journey we are both embarking on, don't give up yet!

With that being said, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a bunch of blog posts that will be up soon. I just have to take some pictures and they'll be up asap! ALSO, this upcoming week is going to be very busy for me, so if I don't upload very much that is why.


Xoxo, Kiki

(P.S I have social media accounts that I'm ALWAYS on, so you should add me! )
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Pinterest: Beautywithkiki
snapchat: beautywithkiki

(P.P.S if you have any blog post ideas let me know in the comments. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS