Monday, January 13, 2014

OPI A Grape Fit: Nail swatch!


        OPI A Grape Fit! Now that we are heading into Spring head in its now the time when my nails change from dark and vampy to bright and cheery. I know that this is not the case for all people but it is for me. A grape Fit is just a lilac purple color. Its opaque in two coats and its so pigmented. I honestly just can't get enough with this color! 


       Do you guys have this color in your collection? If so do you like it? I need help from you guys. My nail polish never lasts more than a day without chipping. I went to my nail salon and my nail lady told me that my nails are very "fragile". Do any of you have any suggestions for nail hardeners and good base and topcoats? If so please leave the product down below =) Thanks! 



Social Media:
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki 

xoxo, Kiki 



3 comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS