Friday, January 30, 2015

My Planner Obsession + Oral Week

Hey guys,
How have you been liking the daily posts? If you'd like to see more leave me a comment! Today I wanted to talk to you guys about my latest obsession: planning and Oral week.

The first week of febuary I'm dedicating all 5 days of posts on everything oral! If there's anything you'd like me to cover & or briefly talk about let me know again in the comments or email me (linked below) .

If you guys didn't know this, I can't just like doing something. I become obsessed with it. I know kinda weird. My latest "obsession" has been decorating my planner. Now I'm all things planner obsessed, stickers, washi, stamps, EVERYTHING! I want to write more things about my planning and decorating my planner! If you'd like to see them on my blog you know what to do. (comment something)!

*****If you guys know of any shops that sell planner decorating supplies leave me their name in the comments*****

Xoxo, Kiki

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS