Thursday, March 27, 2014

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy swatches and Review!




The first coat that I applied was really streaky. Applying another coat helped a little but my nail still showed in spots. The third coat did the trick it was completely opaque and bright. I am a little disappointed that it took three coats and it had a matte finish. I am not a big fan of matte polishes so I added Jazzy Jubliant by Essie on top. I wouldn't have paid full price for this polish because I felt that it isn't great quality but the colors are pretty. 


Do you know of any good neon polishes? If so, Please leave me a comment down below.

If you would like daily updates from me check out my social media accounts! 

Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki


xoxo, Kiki




1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS