Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My new Favorite tv shows and apps!

Halo!
If you guys weren't aware there are so many new shows coming out and I'm loving a lot of them! 

Finding Carter- omgggg, this show is so good. If you have never heard of it it's about a girl that finds out that the woman she thinks is her mother is actually her kidnapper! This is an MTV show but it's nothing I've ever seen on MTV. I don't want to give any spoilers , but if you want
to talk to me about any of these shows I always do #twittertalk where I talk to you guys about shows and pretty much everything. twitter( ADD LINK) 

Escape Club- This is also another show I've been enjoying. so E picks 12 people I believe out to a private island to pretty much escape their lives. BUT every week some one goes home. This show is filled with drama which makes me very excited. (E channel) 

Marriage At First Sight- This is a show where you sign up for matchmakers to match you up and then for the first time meeting the person you marry them. You don't know anything about the people before you marry them and you must marry them! I really like this show because I feel like 2/3 couples you can tell are really happy!  (FYI channel) 

Keeping Up with the Kardashians- I've always been intrigued by the Kardashians  and I'm not quite sure why but ever since I downloaded the E now app I've been watch all of season 9. 

Viggle- now this isn't a show but it's an app that relates to television. With this app you gain points by "checking in" which means saying what show your watching and once you get a certain amount of points you get cool prizes like speakers and iPads etc ... 

Monogram It! - this is also and app. As you probably can tell by the title this app allows you to chose a backround and monogram it. I am really getting into monograming my stuff so now that I have  a monogrammed wall paper it's just great! 

I'm so happy I finally got to talk about my new favorite shows and apps!

xoxo, Kiki

Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS