Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Current Favorite Summer Nail Polishes


Hey guys,
Today I'm going to be talking about my favorite summer polishes. I haven't talked about nail polish in quite some time so I figured why not! (Listed from left to right). 

1. Essie's Blanc. This is just your typical white & it's opaque in 2 coats. 
2. Essie's Figi. I think we've all hear of this color, it's the perfect opaque light pink. Light pink looks so classy and chic. This is a color that I think everyone needs. 
3. Clinique's 06 Happy. This a perfect twist on your basic red polish. It's the perfect summer red because they added a bit of coral so it's super bright and fun.
4. OPI's A grape fit! I wear this ALL the time! I literally post a hand swatch with this color atleast once a week on Instagram . 
5. OPI's I just can't cope-a- cabana. This is the only color that is part of a collection. This color was part of their Brazil collection that launched earlier in the year. This is the only yellow polish that I've found that's opaque in 2 coats and it looks good with my skin tone. 
6. Revlon's Color Stay Gel Envy Top Coat. I love this. It makes your nails super shiny and it keeps your nails from chipping.

Which are your favorite nail polishes of the month? Leave me a comment to let me know!

xoxo, Kiki

check me out on social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS