Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Nail Polish Haul!

Hey guys, 
Happy Fall everyone! Since it is officially Fall I think this haul is pretty appropriate. If you didn't know I am a huge Essie lover! The nail polishes are considered "4 free" which means that they are free of Dibutyl,Phlalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde and they are eco-friendly!


1. Essie's Blanc - the perfect white its opaque and its definitely a staple in my nail polish collection. If I were to recommend one white nail polish it would be this one.
2. Essie's Topless and Barefoot- My go to nude color. Its been my go to light color these past couple of days. (Btw it was the color of my nails in the Deluxe Beauty Bag Giveaway.)
3.Essie's Lady Like-  About 3or 4 shades darker than Topless and Barefoot. Very feminine but I don't think it would be a staple in my collection. BUT, it's still very nice.
4. Essie's Chinchilly - Master Plan by Essie used to be my go to Grey but Chinchilly took its place. Such a pretty color!
5.Essie's Merino Cool- A beautiful mix of tan and grey.

6. Essie's Power clutch- This is a military green with a tint of grey.
7. Essie's Smokin' Hot-  Now this little guy I don't really know how to explain. It's a little brown and grey. Mostly brown.
8. Essie's Bobing for Baubles- Dark deep blue-grey. Love putting this color on my toes!

9. Essie's Midnight Cami- This is the navy blue. In the bottle it looks almost black with blue shimmer but once you put it on your nails it's the prettiest navy blue.

 

10. Finally! It's OPI's  turn- Peace Love and OPI. Now this color is a lot like For The Twill of It from Essie. This is a grey based duochrome.


11. Polka dot com by OPI- Now, this would not be one of my true nail polish hauls with out a glitter polish. This is a chunky pink and blue glitter polish. I love putting this on top of Blanc as well as Topless and Barefoot.



Thanks for spending time here! (btw,yes I know I have the word grey in almost all of my descriptions...LOL.) Talk to you Tomorrow! 

XOXO, Kiki  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS