Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul

Its Wednesday!

Since its Wednesday I decided to buy a few items from Walgreens:) Not really sure why I was eager to go to Walgreens on Wednesday but thanks grandpa for treating me to these items anyway ;) 

1. Baby Lips in 20 Grape Vine

I purchased this specific baby lips because I find the packaging so cute! Its teal with purple writing. I have owned two baby lips before and finished them both up! I hope I like this one just as much.

2. Baby Lips Doctor Rescue Medicated lip balm in Coral Crave
 
I've never see these before and when I was at the checkout I had to grab one. Since it claims to have 12hr hydration and sooth and relive lips I think this will be great for winter :) (detailed review in the future!)

3. Loreal Paris La Laque in 411 Never Lacque-ing

Apparently this is a limited edition lip product. They have two different formulations, some matte and some shiny. I purchased the shiny finish because the matte colors I've tried haven't beenappealing to me. But I will most likely go back and purchase a few matte shades. I am not sure if Loreal is going to decide to keep these in their permanent collection. I was super tempted to buy the whole collection after I saw Marrissa Lace post a pic of the ones she purchased on Instagram.


Beautiful moment:

Ahh, I love lippies! This would be a dream! I am planning to go to my local Macy's and purchase some MAC lippies and some other MAC  products!




Social media:
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki



xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS