Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favorites & Un-favorites!


Here are all of my favorite products of the month. I have hair, makeup, body, and random products. 


1. EOS lipbalm in Blueberry Acaí- I love this is smells so good and it's super moisturizing. 
 2. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss- this is my all time favorite balm. First of all, it's PINK! Oh and it's moisturizing. LOL.
3. NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait-  this has been my go-to gloss of the month. It's super pigmented and it gives a really pretty purple color to your lips. 

Hair
1. Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat leave in conditioner- I love this stuff ( obviously, that's why it's in my favorites! LOL =) The  only complaint I have is if you spray this around your roots it makes your hair greasy. Use this sparingly and use it from your ears down. 
2. Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple- this is just your everyday Detangler. It's nothing special, I've just been using this everytime I wash my hair so I thought that I'd mention it. 
3. CHI Silk Infusion- this product is supposed to help with "damaged" hair. I don't have "damaged" hair but it is still great for my hair! Bonus: it smells amazing =) LOL. 



Eyes
Urban Decay has been on point with its shadows! I love them! 
1. Naked 3 pallette- I bought this pallette the day after Christmas and I've been experimenting with it almost everyday since! It has pink toned eyeshadows with a variety of mattes and shimmers. 
* I have a review of the Naked 3 pallette. 
2. Naked Basics- this pallette is essential to any makeup collection. It's all neutral shades that are perfect for any look the colors range from a highlight to a matte black. 
* I have a review of the Naked Basics. 


Body
1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume- I also got this perfume the day after Christmas and it smells amazing. It's a "young floral" that works great with lots of body chemistries. 
2. Madame Earth body butter in Lemon Verbena- I've been using this everyday since Christmas. It's super moisturizing and it smells amazing. 


Music 
1. Beyoncé's Visual Album- this album has been the only thing I've been listening to. I wasn't really into Beyoncé before this album but now she's my favorite=)  It's amazing and I defiantly suggest you buy this album even if you aren't a Beyoncé lover. 


2. Katy Perry's Dark Horse- I will probably never get over this song. I play this and the Beyoncé album on replay! I am completely obsessed! 


What are your favorites of January? 

Social Media 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest:  beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki 






1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS