Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sugar, You Aren't So Sweet.





Sugar: the acne creator. Sugar is inflammatory. Your skin reacts horribly to a large amount of sugar intake (and I'm not even going to mention what it does to your  body). I would know! A few ZITS have been popping up on my face lately because I've been eating WAY to many sweets daily. I am NOT saying that you should cut sugar out of your life forever but MODERATION is key.  Slowly cut the sugar in-take. If you eat something sugary every day try to not eat candy that day. The next after and so forth. But, its totally ok to have those "cheat" days. I know its going to be hard but its so worth it! To achieve "perfect" skin you have to ofcourse wash, tone, and moisturize but also think about what you are putting in your body. What you put in is the result of what you'll get out.



Social Media 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest:  beautywithkiki


xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS