Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Empties

Hey guys, today we are going to look through my trash! Now that i think about it , it sounds pretty disgusting but what-eva I'm going to do it anyways! I used up quite a few candles and body care prouducts that I thought I'd show you.

1. Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini Foaming Hand Soap. I'd first like to say that it takes me FOREVER to use up one of these bottles of soap! and because of that I am actually annoyed with the scent. I would repurchase the soap itself just not in the Peach Bellini scent.

 2. Head and Shoulders is the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. I actually only used up 3/4 of the bottle because it took it from my mom. I don't have dandruff but i did have a lot of buildup so I used this 2 for a few weeks and my hair felt nice and clean.

3. Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in pomegranate & lemon verbena. I felt like this was too creamy for my liking. I did use it up because I don't like to waste product. I did find that half way into the bottle I got tired of the scent. I would reperchase the product but in a different scent .

4. St.Ives Natural Indulget in Coconut Milk& orchid extract body lotion. This lotion is ok, the smell gets a little annoying after a while. I woulnt repurchase this scent but I might repurchase another scent.

5. I used up two Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. I do like these wipes but they make my eyes sting if I rub my eyes. I don't think i'll be repurchasing these cloths just because I want to try something new.

6.  Bath and Body Works Maui Hibiscus Beach Triple Moisture Body Cream. I loved this cream! It smelled amazing and it was super moisturizing. I did repercased this moisturizer just in a different scent just because I get easily annoyed with scents . The only thing I didn't like was I felt that I used this product up fairly quickly.

7.  Bath and Body Works Melted Marshmallow Kiss Shower Gel. I am also a huge fan for the shower gels from Bath and Body works just because I feel like they lather up nicely and the scent lasts on the skin. I would repurchase this product.


8.  Heirloom Pear candle from Bath and Body Works
9. Black Sands candle from Bat and Body Works
10. Sparking Icicles
11. Watermelon Lemonade
12. Black Tie
13. Raspberry Sorbet
14. Garden Rain
15. Pineapple Orchid
16. Hawaiian Hibiscus

I hope yodown below!u guys enjoyed looki looking through my beauty trash! Have you guys used up any trash ? let me know down below :)

Check me out on Social Media
instagram: beautytimewithkiki
pinterest: beautywithkiki
twitter: beautywithkiki


xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS