Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Sephora Wishlist!

Hey guys! I've actually been craving makeup. Which now that I think about it sounds kinda weird but those are my daily #beautybloggerprobs! LOL! Now if you've ever been to sephora and your just looking around, it can be a bit overwhelming. When I go in I do like to have a list of products that I want because I find that I forget if I try to keep a mental list. 

1. Anastasia Dip-Brow Pomade in dark brown or chocolate $18- I've heard a lot of great things about this product and you guys know I'm a complete brow junkie so I have to pick this up. 

2. Nars and god created the woman set $59- I've wanted to try out the nares eyeshadow and eye primer so I thought this was a pretty good deal. 

3. Nars blush in Mata Hari and desire $30- the nars blushes are also super hyped and I've wanted to try them for a while. I am not the biggest fan of the color "orgasm" but I do really like these two colors. 

3. Nars Laugna bronzing Powder - Another thing that is super hyped in the beauty world is this Bronzer! I'm being completely honest , I just want to know what all the hype is about. 

4. Nars lip glosses in Dolce Vita & Salamanca $26- this is actually the last product that I want from nars. When is watched them in store I liked the consistency and pigmentation. 

5. Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Tulip $22.50 - One of my favorite beauty gurus Nikki Phillipi always raves about this gloss and I trust her opinion so I really want to check this out. Bonus: they have SPF 15 so they are perfect for the summer! 

6. Caudalie beauty elixir $18 - when I sprayed this in store I loved the way it made my skin feel refreshed when I sprayed it. 

7. Josie Maran pure argon oil $16 - I am starting to fall in love with argon oil and this one felt lovely on the skin so I'm excited to use on my hair and skin. 

8. Bumble and bumble hairdressers invisible oil primer $26 - After I heard dani from coffee break with dani talk about this stuff I felt like it would be lifechanging for me! 

9. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse $18 - I've never been into self tanning but I've always loved the tan I would get after a long day at the beach. But after learning that the sun does damaging effects to your skin and Hair I've decided to start using self tanner just took keep that nice beach glow and to be protected! 

10. St. Tropez tanning mit $6.50 - After seeing a lot of videos and blog posts about self tanning I've learned that a mit helps with apply product more even and I prevents you from having orange hands. 

If you guys have any products that you reccomended that I use plz let me know down below! 


Check me out on social media
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS