Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Favorite Recipes on Pinterest

Hey guys! Instead of doing a Workout Wednesday I just decided to do this! Just because, I wasn't really in the mood to talk about fitness today. So today I'm doing going to show you guys all of my favorite recipes I've seen on Pinterest. The actual recipes are all located on my "fooood" board.

The first thing I wanted to mention is Sally's Baking Addiction. I always a see her recipes in the food section and she makes the cutest desserts! You guys have to check her out! I am actually going to be making  a few of her recipes in about 2 weeks or so and I'll definitely blog the results!
1. Salad in an Avacado! omg this looks so yummy! I do have to say the only thing I would add to this is probably a little bit of bacon.


2. Strawberry Frozen Yogurt from justataste On the site they actually have a menu of healthy recipes. This looks super yummy, I do think I am going to change the some of the ingredients just becuase I am not a big fan of honey. 
3. Chicken and Broccoli Stir-fry. Dude this picture looks like a picture that should be on tumblr! s some of you may know a lot of Asian restaurants put a lot of sodium in the food which isn't the best for your skin and your body. This recipe was also in the healthy section of her site! I actually found this recipe on Just A Taste and it looks delicious! 


4. Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cake. This also looks AMAZING! I've actually never heard of this mix before and that s why I love Sally's Baking Addiction! She always combines the best sweets!

5. Funfetti Cookie Cheesecake Cups. Another seweet from Sally's Baking Addiction. I'm telling you these recipes look amazing!

6. Cake Batter Oreo Cookies. You guessed it! Yet another recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction. Im telling you I'm obsessed! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Like i said before all of the recipes will be under my "fooood" board on Pinterest so go check it out. 

social media
instagram: beautytimewithkiki
pinterest: beautywithkiki
twitter: beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS