Thursday, June 26, 2014

Skincare Routine

Untitled #7


Hey guys! Can you guess ahat Im going to be talking about today? My skincare routine! I do have to say that most of the items I use on my skin are from origins.  Origins is high end but I definatley think its worth the money.

Cleanser:  Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash. This is one of their popular facial cleansers. Its great for combination skin because it "cleanses both dry and oily places without canceling each other out. Wheat protein balances and protects dry prone zones. broadd Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production"

Toner: Origins A perfect World . This toner is supposed to hydrate and prepare the skin  for following treatments. It is oil and alcohol free so it's not going to dry out the skin and it won't add extra oil. 

Serum: Origin's Dr.Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom skin relief. If you guys didn't know mushrooms are an anti-inflammatory so I use this whenever I feel like my face is puffy(if that makes sense) LOL! 

Moisturizer: Origin's Make a Difference Plus rejuvenating treatment. This moisturizer really helps to moisturize the skin LOL! I really do like this stuff I feel like its super hydrating. 

Scrub: Origin's Modern Frictions Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion. This scrub is actually rice based. I feel like the rice is a good scrub just because it's nots not too rough but it still exfoliates. 

Mask: Origins's Clear Improvement Active Charcol Mask. Charcol works like a magnet it pulls out all of the dirt from your pores. This mask really just refreshes your skin. I use this once a week and I put on this mask on my t-zone where I'm oily and where I have pimples. 

Spot Treatment: Origin's Super Spot Remover. When I do have a pimple I do use the mask i just mentioned but sometimes it rather just use this. 

I actually realized that I only use origins skincare products! LOL! What can I say I'm an origins junkie! Have you guys tried any products that you think I'd like? Let me know down below! 

Check me out on social media! 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter:beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS