Thursday, December 26, 2013

EOS lip balm review/collection


               Eos lip balms are those the ones that look like "eggs" ? Yup, those are them. The overly hyped egg shaped lip balms. But here's one thing they are defiantly getting more points in the packaging section.


                Let me just start off saying that I've been "collecting" for 2 years and I have yet to finish one! I have made a mark on my oldest the lip balm.They have an in-expensive price tag of $3.30 depending on where you purchase them. I've found them at Target or www.target.com or on the Eos website www.evolutionofsmooth.com . 

                 This lip balm isn't the best at moisturizing. It's one of those lip balms that is great to keep in a purse or just to have around. I usually apply these under lipstick because they aren't too gloppy or thick.
                There are a total of 8 lip balms that are part of the regular collection with a new limited edition set every few months. I own all eight including some of the limited edition balms I own (from left to right) Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Lemon Drop, Sweet Vanilla Wonderland, Passion Fruit, Strawberry a Sorbet, Watermelon Wonderland, Pomegranate Raspberry, Medicated Tangerine, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Blueberry Acai. 

                 Overall, if you are looking for a lip balm to have to just have something on your lips or a glossy sheer look this is the right lip balm for you. But if you are buying this lip balm to act as your ultra-moisturizing healing balm this just won't cut it. 

   
 Social media 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki 
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki 


xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS