Saturday, January 18, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Basics Review+ Swatches+ Tutorial!



       Yes I know the Naked Basics train has already left the station BUT I'd like to bring it back. I purchased this palette in November and I absolutely adore it! It has 5 matte shades and 1 shimmer. It is a great palette to use for creating a simple or "basic" eye look (Ba-dum-pum-ch). It has a friendlier price tag of $27 than the other Naked palettes at a hefty $50. It's the same great quality! 


         This palette contains a shimmery white highlight shade all the way to a matte black shade. I have to say Venus, Naked 2 and Faint are my most used shades. I apply Venus as an eyebrow and inner- corner highlight. Then I apply Naked 2 all on the lid. Lastly, I apply faint as a definer. Remember: blending is key!!! I know you here it all the time! But it's true! Your blending brush should be your eye's Best Friend! 

           Should I buy the Naked Basics palette if I already have Naked 3? I say yes, just because Naked 3 is more pink toned colors and Naked Basics are brown colors. BUT, I wouldn't buy them both at the same time because I like to experiment with one of the palette at a time. 


Do any of you own any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes? If so which one? Would you ladies like for me to do a Naked 3 review? 


Social Media
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS