Friday, January 3, 2014

Top 10 of 2013! (Makeup)


         
best of 2013

               I can't believe that it's time to write my top 13 of 2013! I can't believe that 2013 is over! Well 2013 was a year of  discovery as far as beauty products go. I  learned so many things in 2013 and I have to say that these are the best of the best.




1. Anastasia Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes $39.50. I've heard so many great things about Anastasia's eyebrow products and I have to agree. This pallette is the perfect eye brow grooming kit for anyone beginner or professional. It comes with 5 eyebrow stencils,  eyeshadow duo, eyebrow powder duo and an angled eye brush.




2. Benefit Rockateur boxed powder blush $28. I usually don't go for nude blushes but this blush is absolutely amazing. It gives a very natural flush of color with a little sparkle which looks like a subtle highlight on the skin.




3. Nyx blush in Rose Garden $5. From the packaging this blush looks like a normal pink blush. But once you apply it you get a very natural looking pink blush with subtle gold sparkles. 




4. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint, Cherry Me and Grape Vine $2.99-$7.99 depending on where you buy them. I usually apply these if I just want a glossy look with a little bit of color. These balms are pretty sheer but I love the little tint that you can build up. 




5. Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness $3.29. This the tube version of the Nivea Lip Butters. Same moisturalization and feel. The only difference is the packaging. This is a great lip balm to apply at any time of the day. It's super moisturizing and easy to apply. When I am feeling super lazy I just apply this antd violá! My lips look super hydrated and glossy. 




6. Nivea Lip Butters in Smooth Kiss, Raspberry Rosé Kiss and Caramel Cream Kiss $3.99. All of the yearly favorite blog posts I've read all have these mentioned in them. With a all good reason! They are extremely moisturizing and they smell absolutely divine. If I had to choose one I would pick Raspberry Rosé Kiss. First of all, it's pink! Oh and it smells the best!



7. Mac Lipglass in Viva Glam VI $15. It's a really pretty nude-pink shimmery gloss. It's one of those my lip but better colors and this is definitely my favorite gloss of my whole collection. 

8. Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach $4.99. If I had to pick a second gloss in my crazy obsessive gloss collection this would be it.They are super pigmented and they feel so nice on the lips. 



9. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara $5.99. Yes this mascara has a teenie tiny wand compared to Benefit's They're Real  mascara but don't get me wrong it's still a great mascara. It lengthens and volumizes and it doesn't leave your lashes looking spidery. 



10. Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow pallette $27. With a friendlier price than the rest of the palettes in the Naked Family this pallette still reaches it's expectations. It's a super high quality, pigmented pallette that you can create multiple looks with. It comes with six different shadows from the lightest color Venus ( a white shimmery highlight) to Crave ( a matte black). It turns out that each shadows is $4.50. Btw it's the same price as in the other Naked palettes. 



Do you have any if the Naked palettes? If so do you like it and do you think that it's worth it? Let me know in the comments below I'd love to know. 


Social Media
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki 
Twitter: beautywithkiki 
Pinterest: beautywithkiki 


xoxo, Kiki 























1 comment:

  1. I got the Anastasia Beauty Express for Brows at Sephora and I love it. I use it every day!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS