Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Twenty I's




One: I have multiple styles. Some days I love look über edgy and other days I love looking like I just walked out of a J. Crew catalog.

Two: I love merengitos (a Spanish pastry)

Three: I love the way people model dainty jewelry with French Macaroons. 

Four: I have one sibling her name is Brooklynn and she is six months old. 

Five: I love being super organized. 

Six: I love when my room is clean. It makes me feel put together. 

Seven: I don't know how to find inspiration. 

Eight: I really want the Louis Vuitton speedy 30 purse. 

Nine: I feel like if you take a picture of any authentic Chanel item, your picture is automatically super classy. 

Ten: I really want to go to Los Angeles, California. 

Eleven: I got lured into this beauty world by Nikki Phillippi in April 2013. No, we aren't friends or anything like that. I found her when I was looking on the Instagram popular page and I saw one of her pictures and I scrolled through her feed and I LOVED and I still do love her pics so I checked out her YouTube link and I became hooked.

Twelve: I would love to live one day as Kylie Jenner. She's my fashion inspiration and she just seems like such a fun person. 

Thirteen: I love reading books. Especially about beauty and fashion. 

Fourteen: I want to become a beauty or fashion editor for a magazine. 

Fifteen: I hate exercising but I know it's good for me. 

Sixteen: I love Twitter.

Seventeen: I don't have any of the Naked pallets by Urban Decay. I just have the Naked Basics. 

Eighteen: I am Puertorican. 

Nineteen: I'm a little obsessed with hot chocolate from Land O' Lakes. I only like the Milk Chocolate one and the Article White flavors. 

Twenty: I love Micheal Kors watches! I like the super blingy styles and I also like some of the more simple and delicate watched that wrap around your wrist. 


Do you have anything in common with me? Let me know!


 Social Media 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki
Luvocracy: beautytimewithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki


xoxo, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS