Friday, January 17, 2014

What's in My Bag: Travel Edition!



When I go traveling I like to keep my essentials in a small bag. I like this bag from Coach because it's super cute, small and it fits everything that I need. 

1. Hand Cream! I like to use the Bath and Body Works Norishing Hand Cream in Winter Candy Apple $5.00
If you guys didn't know my hands are super dry. This lotion helps to moisturize which is especially needed during winter.


2. Sunglasses! I love my Ray- Ban aviators! I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. I literally take them with me everywhere I go. 

3. Chargers and headphones! Yes I know my chargers are all tangled but as long as I've got them I am totally fine. 

4. Wallet! I love my Coach wallet. It holds all of my cards and change. 

5. Lippies! Mint Julips lip scrub from Lush is my favorite lip scrub. It's all natural, it's not too rough on my skin and once you have scrubbed your lips you can lick the scrub off! Which, now that I think about it its seems pretty gross licking off all of your dead skin... I also have a NYX butter gloss in Peaches and Cream and a Nivea lip balm in A Kiss Of a Smoothness. 

6.  Coupons! Obviously this wouldn't be my bag if it didn't have at least one Bath and Body Works receipt and coupon! LOL =) 


7. Any type of electronic device! I keep my IPad in my purse as well as my iPhone 5s. My phone doesn't really stay in my purse for too long because I am constantly using it.


You are probably thinking that's it?!?! Surprisingly I am not the typical guru with half of their house inside of their bag. I only keep like to keep my essentials in my purse. What's in your handbag? 


Social Media: 
Instagram: beautytimewithkiki 
Luvocracy: beautywithkiki
Twitter: beautywithkiki
Pinterest: beautywithkiki

xoxo, Kiki 

2 comments:

  1. You don't keep antibacterial wipes or liquid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do but I packed one but I left it in my makeup bag that was in my suitcase =(

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS